If you want a dynamic and engaging speaker who delivers practical information that your participants will use, you’ll want to book Medical Lifestyle Expert and Holistic Wellness Speaker Dr. Donna L. Hamilton, MD for your event!
Here’s information to help you book Dr. Donna™ for your next event.
Dr. Donna™ is based in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania but speaks globally.
A dynamic and engaging speaker, Dr. Donna™’s speaking topics include:
- Personal Health and Wellness Improvement
- Stress Management
- Balanced Living
In addition to learning holistic health principles, participants also leave with practical strategies for creating healthier lifestyles so they can live the healthy, satisfying lives we’re all meant to live.
Click here to book Dr. Donna now!
Signature Health and Wellness Presentations:
- Doctor’s Orders for Stress Busting your Way to Better Health and Calmer Living
- Wellness Your Way: Creating a Customized Plan for Your Happier, Healthier Life
- Making Time for Me: Self-Care Tips to Revive, Thrive, and Stay Alive
- It is Possible: Balanced Living Tips to Stress Less, Enjoy More, and Be Well
Photos for Event Brochures
Speaker Biographies for Event Brochures
See Dr. Donna in Action:
Click picture to start video.
See more clips of Dr. Donna here
Tell me about your event:
Click here to book Dr. Donna now!
Previous Public Engagements:
- Using Social Media as a Teaching Tool for Healthy Habits, presented at The American College of Lifestyle Medicine National Conference, Washington, DC
- Wellness Your Way, presented at The Women’s Toolbox Annual Conference, Beverly, MA
- Coverage is Good Medicine: Understanding Health Insurance Enrollment, presented on HealthChat
- Disney Doc McStuffins Doc Mobile Tour
- Prescribing Health with Lifestyle Medicine, HealthChat hosted by Donna L. Hamilton, MD.
- How Your Mind Helps or Hurts Your Body’s Health, HealthChat, hosted by Donna L. Hamilton, MD.
- Self-Care Secrets for the Busy Speaker, Women Speaker Association’s SpeakerChat
- Improving Personal Wellness Power Your Life Radio Show, Dr. JoAnne White host
- Money and Your Health,”Wednesday Afternoon F.E.S.T” Radio Show, Hollis Colquhoun host
- Teen Mental and Emotional Wellness: What Parents Need to Know, Youth Infusion & Cavalier Justice Academy Fight for Hope, Pocono Community Theater
- Self-Care: The Key to Balanced Living, Holistic Moms Network Natural Living Conference, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Facilitating the Paradigm Shift Toward Wellness, National Wellness Conference, Stevens Point, WI
- Maintaining Enthusiasm without Burning Out, Holistic Moms Network National Leadership Team Teleseminar
- Be No Bull: Community Forum on Ending Bullying, Pocono Community Theater, East Stroudsburg, PA
- Wellness and Balanced Living: It’s More Than Diet and Exercise, Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of the Poconos, Stroudsburg, PA
- We Shall Overcome: Wellness Strategies for Decreasing Racial Disparities in Health, National Wellness Institute Webinar
- Holistic Leadership, Holistic Moms Network National Conference, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Wellness and Health Care Reform, National Health Care Day of Service, sponsored by Communities for Change, East Stroudsburg, PA
- Workplace Morale, “Business and Books,” sponsored by Pocono Business Journal, Stroudsburg, PA
“Dr. Hamilton is one of the most knowledgeable people I know. She has a very effective communication style. Her unique ability to hone in on what people need helps her provide the best information in the best way. She is gifted.”
~Eudene Harry, MD
Author, Live Younger in 8 Simple Steps and Anxiety 101
“Healthy living is not just about food, it is about boundaries and balance. It’s about giving your brain and your body what it needs to succeed. That is what I have learned from Dr. Donna. I love [her presentations] and you will too.
Let me tell you – this is one amazing woman who can really change the way you look at health and wellness and more importantly teach you the tools and skills you need to start living a healthy life – you know the one that when you wake up in the morning and your brain and your body are ready to start the day! Here’s to bouncing out of bed tomorrow full of life and energy thanks to Dr. Donna!”
Chief Executive Connector, Women’s Toolbox, LLC
“Dr. Donna Hamilton’s knowledge of and passion for health and wellness shine through in her delivery. As a webinar presenter she provided essential information to our members that was both evidence-based and easy to understand. Dr. Donna is a joy to work with and treasure to the wellness community.”
Education and Outreach Director, National Wellness Institute
“Excellent job Dr. Donna! It went so well. Thank you so much. Your slides were jam packed with information. They were easy [to follow], visually very exciting and we found it great throughout. We really appreciate you helping us by presenting this webinar and getting this message out.”
Betsy Barrett, PhD
Education Coordinator, National Wellness Institute
“Dr. Donna absolutely exudes positivity in all she does and in her interactions with others. She has an energetic spirit that is impossible not to catch whether in a business situation or as a friend or even acquaintance. She is a wonderfully inspirational person to be around and you feel better for having spent time with her. Frankly I don’t know how she does it.”
Former Editor, Pocono Business Journal
“Parenting holistically can sometimes feel isolating and difficult, but Dr. Donna’s words of wisdom give parents that hope and encouragement.”
Editor, The Wise Mom, Holistic Moms Network
“Dr. Hamilton is an extraordinary woman. She has the innate ability to inspire and motivate others to believe and strive for the absolute best.
Professionally and personally, I have been blessed to witness Dr. Hamilton in action on countless occasions and have walked away renewed with a better sense of self and greater knowledge. I consider her among the top professionals with whom I have come in contact over my nearly two decade career in communications.”
Founder and President, Moona Public Relations
If you want a dynamic and engaging speaker who delivers practical information your participants will remember and use, Click here to book Dr. Donna now!