Book-Wellness Your Way
AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 10, 2015
- Made multiple attempts to achieve the same health goal?
- Fallen short of your objectives more times than you care to remember?
- Temporarily achieved your health goal but haven’t maintained the new, healthier lifestyle?
- Yearned for a more fulfilling, satisfying life?
- Looked for something more than impersonal, cookie cutter advice about becoming healthier?
- Decided you’re ready to take action to improve your well-being?
…then you’re ready for Wellness Your Way, a life-changing, personal wellness journey created just for you!
Dynamic wellness luminary and speaker Donna L. Hamilton, MD, is on a mission to help you live the healthy, satisfying life you’re meant to live. She wants you to achieve optimal health in a way that fits your unique needs. Her easy, practical tips and guided journal activities will assist you with assessing the entire wellness landscape and appropriately planning your personal wellness journey.
In this book you will:
- Learn to “Pause for Wellness™”—improving your health doesn’t have to be difficult or time consuming.
- Find out what being healthy really
- Create a plan to reach your goals in a way that fits your unique needs.
- Explore the five wellness arenas: physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual.
Becoming healthier starts with clear intentions and consistent habits. Whether it’s reducing stress, feeling like your life has meaning, losing weight, kicking the smoking habit, eating better, creating positive relationships, getting out of overwhelm, or countless other health-related goals, Wellness Your Way will guide you in your journey to better well-being. Practical and easy to understand, this book offers information and guided journal exercises to assist you with identifying the most appropriate path for your journey to better wellness.
Dr. Donna L. Hamilton will help you chart a path that makes sense for you!